Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,835 (Rp 172,929,589) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)