Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 57,210 (18,397,700 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)