Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,246 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,913 (€5,762) in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)