Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07322 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,903 (Php353,757) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)