Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11542 AED / THB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,590 (187,063 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)