Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.076 AED / PEN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 64,561 (S/. 60,026) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)