Cost of living comparison between Atyrau, Kazakhstan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01110 AED / KZT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,998 (2,974,130 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)