Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,335 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24501 AED / ERN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,676 (Nakfa137,450) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)