Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,038 (21,393 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)