Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,226 (22,428 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)