Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,760 (41,563 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)