Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 AED / TMT
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,889 (40,632 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)