Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03233 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 89,658 (¥2,772,836) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)