Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,379 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 AED / TZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,653 (13,854,738 Shilling) in Arusha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)