Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,097 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,888 (﷼ 37,658) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)