Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,116 (18,213 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)