Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 AED / RON
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,818 (19,169 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)