Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,903 (R$ 35,471) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)