Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.191 AED / JOD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,582 (Dinar 7,432) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)