Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.191 AED / JOD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,922 (Dinar 14,239) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)