Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,506 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.190 AED / JOD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,398 (Dinar 6,435) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)