Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.184 AED / JOD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,221 (Dinar 5,637) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)