Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 38,098 (₩11,813,469) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (22 minutes ago)