Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,464 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00337 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 45,806 (₩13,579,398) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)