Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.574 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,926 (元53,888) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)