Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,626 (元51,985) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)