Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,943 (18,970,525 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)