Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 AED / CLP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,313 (CH$5,327,621) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (32 minutes ago)