Cost of living comparison between Antipolo, Philippines and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07403 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,663 (Php792,423) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)