Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07336 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,137 (Php697,109) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)