Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00116 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,176 (18,307,344 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)