Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,065 (38,515,190 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)