Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,669 (20,527,343 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)