Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,981 (37,205,346 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)