Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / MGA
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,635 (13,558,576 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)