Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 AED / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,809 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)