Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,098 (₩12,392,848) in Ansan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)