Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,553 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,870 (R$ 20,360) in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)