Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 21,696 (﷼ 218,917,047) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)