Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,701 (﷼ 307,985,334) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)