Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,914 (﷼ 316,857,761) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)