Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,573 (﷼ 181,978,038) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)