Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,462 (RM26,226) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)