Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.933 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,461 (RM26,209) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)