Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.171 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 25,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,859 (€3,563) in Almuñécar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)