Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,487 (€11,080) in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (42 minutes ago)