Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,212 (€11,114) in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)