Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.262 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,671 (€7,196) in Alexandroupoli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)