Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.107 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 50,669 (€12,336) in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)