Cost of living in Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,988 (﷼ 38,788) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)