Cost of living comparison between Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,127 (﷼ 35,873) in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)