Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.688 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,053 (16,016 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)