Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.744 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,181 (15,736 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)