Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.576 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 80,412 (31,216 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)