Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.660 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 39,117 (14,704 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £5,160 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (about 1 hour ago)