Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.625 AED / LYD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 4% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 81,486 (31,041 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,683 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 2 hours ago)