Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 39,656 (71,911 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)