Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,324 (122,080 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)