Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,687 (118,085 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)