Cost of living comparison between Al-Fashir, Sudan and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.578 AED / SDG
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,900 (117,455 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)