Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,911 (10,609,905 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)