Cost of living in Aksu, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aksu (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,582 (元114,729) in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)