Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03455 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,311 (¥877,351) in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)