Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,693 (₨1,053,462) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)