Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,757 (﷼ 280,158,013) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)