Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05654 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 66% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,404 (₨254,744) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 3 hours ago)