Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,334 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40094 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,033 (54,954 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)