Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.901 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,559 (20,598TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)