Cost of living in Aden, Yemen compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 AED / YER
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aden (Yemen) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,412 (1,525,256 ﷼) in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)