Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,165 (15,175TL) in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Durban costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,169,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sopron costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pécs costs 175,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 1,500Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)