Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.043 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,657 (15,015TL) in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)