Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01158 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,180 (3,813,880 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)