Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01007 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,169 (2,202,454 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (22 minutes ago)