Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01168 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,088 (4,032,750 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)