Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,251 (3,868,580 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 2 hours ago)