Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 45,130 (3,871,110 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)