Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 48,809 (4,172,564 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)