Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,353 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 93% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 86,956 (27,964,618 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)