Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 35% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 59,372 (8,907,873 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)