Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.900 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,689 Franc ($9) in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)